RULES AND REGULATIONS
(Subject to change by posting on the facility or by notice to Tenant)
1. RENT IS DUE IN ADVANCE ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH. A late charge of Ten Dollars ($10) will be assessed after the 5th of the month. Any checks returned by the bank for non-sufficient funds shall be assessed a Twenty-Five Dollar ($25) fee in addition to the late fees.
2. OBSERVE THE 5 MILES PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT while driving in the facility. Do not block driveways or other storage units with vehicles.
3. STORE ITEMS OFF THE CONCRETE FLOOR – it is strongly suggested that when storing your items they are up off the floor on pallets or in plastic containers.
4. NO BACKING up to the storage unit, please pull along side to load and unload.
5. DO NOT USE ANY TYPE OF ELECTRIC GENERATOR OR GAS HEATER in your storage unit.
6. DO NOT SAND OR SPRAY PAINT in your storage unit.
7. STORE NO GASOLINE, EXPLOSIVES OR OTHER HAZARDOUS MATERIALS in your storage unit.
8. REMOVE ALL TRASH and unwanted items from your storage unit. Tenant is responsible for off-site disposal of all items.
9. LOCK YOUR UNIT. Always lock your unit before leaving.
10. REPORT ANY CHANGE OF ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, ETC, to the Property Owner to keep our records current.
11. INSURANCE Tenant acknowledges that insurance is available from independent insurance companies for damage to Tenants property. Tenant is responsible for his or her own insurance.
12. LOCK: Tenant may purchase a padlock provided by the owner for a price of Ten Dollars ($10). If Tenant loses the key to the storage unit, an additional lock shall be purchased for Ten Dollars ($10), including a Fifty Dollar ($50) lock removal charge to be paid at the time the lock is removed.
A Twenty-Five Dollar ($25) deposit is charged at the time of sign-up and refunded when unit is vacated provided storage unit is left empty and swept.